Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thng #4 Video Posting

OK...confession. This was my first time to peruse both sites...and, "no", I did not know until now that there was a SCHOOL TUBE. My technology skills preclude uploading a video (making a video is on my "to do" list). I signed in on YOUtube. So easy to navigate. My search for both sites was: Zheng He. YOUtube was excellent. I installed Windows Explorer 8 because my current browser was about to go KAPUT! I have no idea if that was good or not.
I found all the video quality to be out of focus.

I hated TEACHERtube. I tried to sign in and it would not let me install GOOGLE Search...needed to use IE7 or Firefox 2 so I was dead in the water.
Did NOT like any of the videos, pictures, channels, etc. that I searched on. I would use YOUtube to enhance lessons.

No comments: